Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to all of the following Terms and Conditions:
Offer is applicable in relation to any Air Malta operated direct flight ticket purchased via the website dealtoday.com.mt.
- Any passenger purchasing a ticket for a flight to/from Malta to travel up to the 31st of December 2018. Offer applies on Air Malta operated direct flights only.
- A 5% discount applies on the fare element only.
- Taxes, Fees and Charges: All taxes, fees and charges remain applicable in full. Passenger is responsible for the payment of any and all applicable taxes, fees, and charges.
- Flights eligible for this offer: only on Air Malta p.l.c operated scheduled direct flights.
- Class Eligibility: Go Smart only, excluding R and U class.
- Travel Period: up to the 31st of December 2018, subject to space available.
- Reservations & Ticketing: Offer is valid for new flight ticket purchases only (subject to availability), and cannot be applied to flight tickets that have already been purchased.
- Combinability: Not valid with any other discounts, coupons, discount programs, promotional offer, or other arrangements.
- Changes and refunds: Any changes/refund requests on the original itinerary/return flight ticket shall be as per the applicable (i.e. applicable to that base public fare being discounted) public fare rules/conditions and tariffs and shall also be subject to the applicable fees as set out in such public fare rules/conditions and tariffs (for example, in the case of re-booking, this shall be subject to the applicable re-booking fee). Any changes made to the itinerary and/or to the flight ticket after purchase will eliminate eligibility for this offer.
- Flypass Members: Flypass members shall be awarded KMiles as per Flypass terms and conditions.
- Additional Terms: All public fare rules/conditions and tariffs applicable to the base public fare shall continue to apply. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions on the one hand and the public fare rules/conditions and/or tariffs (that are applicable to the base public fare being discounted) on the other hand, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Conditions of Carriage: Transportation of passengers and baggage by Air Malta p.l.c shall be subject to Air Malta’s ‘General Conditions of Carriage (passenger and baggage)’ or any equivalent terms and conditions upon which Air Malta undertakes the carriage by air of passengers and baggage prevailing at the time of carriage and all other applicable rules, laws, regulations and International Conventions.
- Other: All the terms and conditions as set out herein are final and cannot be changed by any statement or representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Air Malta p.l.c or any flight ticket issuing entity/channel. Other restrictions may apply and Air Malta p.l.c reserves the right at any time to suspend, terminate or change this offer without notice and without any liability to any person. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Malta. Any disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the above Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed to purchase a flight ticket under this offer. By purchasing a flight ticket under this offer you fully and unconditionally accept to be bound by all of the above Terms and Conditions.
Thanks and regards