- 2-Year Online Access Microsoft Office 2013 Online Courses (Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate, Powerpoint and Word).
- Microsoft Word 2013: create bulleted lists, work with tables, using templates, and more.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Beginner: create charts, learn data entry, build organised workbooks, explore special formatting, and more.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Intermediate: using formulas in depth, working with data table charts, creating pivot tables, looking at logical functions, optimizing your data, using data linking, presenting and reporting, filtering data in your worksheet and protection techniques.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: create presentations, build slideshows, add effects, and more.
- Includes online exam and certification
- Become proficient in Microsoft office 2013( Excel Beginner, Excel Intermediate, Powerpoint and Word)
- Fun, interactive courses that can be customized to suit your needs
- A great way to enhance your employability and/or improve skills in your career field
- Complete the courses at your convenience for 2-Year
- Simply click on each product’s thumbnail at the Products page for courses detail such as table of contents, free videos ,etc.
- access to the online training material allows self-paced learning from the comfort of your own home
- Project based learning approach for accelerated learning and practice
- Practice files provided
- Monitor your progress on a user-friendly interface
- Accessible on any device
- Software not needed for completion of training course
- Free upgrade on purchased course
Teacher Bird is an online training portal, establishing a bridge between teachers and students by imparting knowledge through educational tutorial videos on Adobe software courses, Microsoft training and more. Employing a project-based learning concept, the courses offer case-to-case problem-based methodologies where short, concise, and practical tutorials capitalise on the advantage of e-learning. As such, learners adopt the freedom of learning in the comfort and convenience of their own home via a computer or laptop.