Good Morning Malta Ltd. / Dealtoday.com.mt ("Dealtoday.com.mt " or "we") try to ensure that we only promote Deals that our Members will enjoy. We understand, however, that occasionally, this is not always the case. This Policy sets out the circumstances in which Dealtoday.com.mt may provide refunds to our Members ("Member" or "you") in respect of a specific Deal.
Dealtoday.com.mt will provide an automatic refund where
- we are required by law to do so;
- we have made a mistake in advertising a Deal that fundamentally mistates the product or service that is the subject of the Deal;
- prior to the redemption of the voucher during the Voucher refund period (14 days after the deal is closed), the provider of the Deal ceases trading or ceases to provide the goods or services the subject of the Deal.
Circumstances that DO NOT qualify for Refunds
- where you have contacted Dealtoday.com.mt after the conclusion of the voucher validity period. All refund requests must be submitted in writing while the Deal is still valid
- if you change your mind after you have purchased a Deal (for whatever reason);
- if you are unable to obtain your preferred time to experience the Deal; or
- if, after you have used a restaurant Deal, you were not satisfied with the meal or product;
- if you lose or misplace your voucher; or
- if the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Deal does not honour the terms of the Deal because you have failed to present the voucher on redemption; or
- if you cannot redeem the Deal prior to the end of the Voucher Redemption Period due to travel commitments; or
- if you cancel a scheduled appointment such that the cancellation voids the voucher in accordance with the business' cancellation policy (for example, if you don't 'show up' for a scheduled appointment, or cancel an appointment without providing the notice period as provided by the relevant cancellation policy); or
- if you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Deal; or
- if the Deal experience did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- if you are late for your booking, and the business decides to cancel your voucher; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Dealtoday.com.mt) from the Voucher Expiry Date.
Submitting a request for a Refund
A request for a refund must be submitted via the form located on the (Contact US) page of the Dealtoday.com.mt Website. All Members requesting a refund will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services that are the subject of a Deal.
Dealtoday.com.mt will verify
The validity and veracity of some or all of the particulars of a request for refund by consulting with the relevant merchant responsible for fulfilling the offer. Dealtoday.com.mt may also ask you (by phone or email) to provide additional information in relation to the refund request.
Dealtoday.com.mt may refuse request
In circumstances where we believe that a request for a refund does not fall within the scope of this Policy, is misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive or is otherwise invalid, Dealtoday.com.mt may, in its absolute discretion, refuse a refund request. Dealtoday.com.mt is under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused. Please note, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
Refund to Credit Card
Where Dealtoday.com.mt provides a full refund, the value of the refund will be the same as the purchase amount of the corresponding Deal if the refund has been submitted no later than 14 days after the purchase date. The refund will be credited to the Credit Card used to purchase the Deal. Any refund provided by Dealtoday.com.mt is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of Dealtoday.com.mt or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission which led to the request for a refund being submitted by the Member.
Change to Policy
Dealtoday.com.mt may change this Policy at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised policy on this Website. It is your responsibility to review the terms of this Policy regularly. Your continued receipt of our daily emails will constitute acceptance and acknowledgment of the terms of this Policy.
Any feedback or questions regarding this Policy should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to